Here is a list of resources (from appliance repair/installation/purchase through window cleaning). Please let us know if you have a vendor you trust who should be added to the list. Feel free to call Malcolm at 347-886-0248 with questions, comments, and advice. A few rules to live by:
1. Get it in writing – whether it’s a repair, a maintenance item, or a renovation.
2. Get references. And remember that good contractors and other vendors are always busy and usually worth the wait.
3. Don’t pay the whole bill up front and never pay the final bill unless you are pleased with the finished product.
- Air Conditioning
- Cleaning People/Company
- Donation Recipients
- Kitchen Contractors
- Litigation Lawyers
- Tub Reglazing
- Window Cleaners
- Wood Floors
- The Official New York City Website
- Map Portal for New York City