At a recent conference for real estate professionals, a panel of buyers, sellers and renters got some concerns off their chest.
Among the qualities they said they appreciated in their agents and brokers, according to an account in Inman News of the Real Estate Connect event:
- Being”upfront and honest;”
- Supportiveness via the provision of professional expertise and advice on the process;
- Understanding of a customer’s needs and wants;
- Improved presentation of properties online;
- Willingness to wait as long as it takes a customer to make a purchase decision;
- Flexibility to break out of long-standing industry models;
- Professional marketing, including exceptional Web sites.
One panelist told of Continue reading