At Wednesday’s auction by Queens Public Adminstrator Linda M. Rosenblatt, successful bids on 10 properties totaled $2.957 million. Three other properties were withdrawn prior to the estate sale.
Here are the results:
- 86019 34th Ave., #510, $190,000
- 102-35 64th Road, #6H, $166,000
- 31-50 140th St., #2L, $101,000
- 70-20 108th St., #10E, $620,000
- 150-50 Jewel Ave., #71A, $161,000
- 97-10 62nd Dr., #12A, $96,000
- 42-65 Kissena Blvd., #629, withdrawn
- 63-26 83rd Pl., Middle Village, $495,000
- 61-71 69th St., Middle Village, $363,000
- 29-25 Ericsson St., East elmhurst, $510,000
- 12-92 Lakeview Road, Copake, withdrawn
- 225-30 Mentone Ave., $255,000
- 116-04 205th St., withdrawn
I did not attend the event and was unable to learn immediately the disposition of the apartment at 67-14 224th St., but I suspect it was among those withdrawn beforehand.
The next auction will be held June 12.
To take your own bite out of the Big Apple, you have the option here to search all available properties privately.
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Senior Vice President
Charles Rutenberg Realty
127 E. 56th Street
New York, NY 10022